Monday, October 26, 2009

Brain Lines

I started my new job today. This week is hospital orientation and computer orientation. Its only been one day and I am already exhausted. Mostly because I sat on my butt, in a freezing cold room, for 8 1/2 hours...no doubt chasing Parker around is WAY more fun than that!

Parker is being taken care of by a WONDERFUL woman who brings along her 11 month old daughter. For now they are hanging at our crib but when they move into their new house, right around the corner from ASU, her crib will be where da party at.

Got home, went for a walk with the family to look at the gorgeous sunset, Jona and I made dinner, and listened to Hailey repeatedly melt down over...well...nothing really. But at some point I made a face at her and she looked at me, pulled her bangs up and asked if she had lines on her forehead too.

Thanks Hailey, I feel younger and prettier everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Moisturize Baby, moisturize!! Kids are too darn honest! Gammy See you in a week!!

    ReplyDelete