Saturday, November 20, 2010


Tonight we said our final goodnight to Frasier Maupin. He was a member of this family before we were even officially a family. He moved with us from Albany to Miami to Nashville to Phoenix. He saved me when I was unbearably lonely, snuggled me when I was cold, shunned me when I was pregnant, pooped on the carpet, spread litter to every corner of our homes, played fetch, wrestled with lizards, tormented Jack, tolerated our kids, and loved us unconditionally everyday even when we weren't very lovable.

Thank you Frasier for bringing me so much joy and love, and I hope you are now without pain in a place with plenty of tuna and ice cold milk. I love you sweet boy and I will miss you.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, Leslie, my heart breaks for you and your family. I've lost a furbaby too, and it is so hard to say goodbye. I love your goodbye note to Frasier, certainly he is surrounded by more tuna and milk than a kitty could ask for :)

    ReplyDelete