Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bisbee, AZ

I'm way behind on the blogging. So I'm going to catch up you up in pictures and a tad of narration.
In March we went to Bisbee, a weird, hippie little border town. We went with the Walkers, who have become our good friends. Anne takes care of Parker a couple of days a week while I sleep off the night shift. We love her. I mean she is one of the greatest blessings our family has had in our lives since we moved here. Parker loves her, loves her house, loves her daughter, loves her. There has not been a single day of separation anxiety. In fact, the other day when he was getting so sick, I said "are you going to have so much fun at Anne's today?" And despite the fact that he was still in his PJs and hadn't had breakfast, he grabbed his blankie, popped in his binkie, and walked out to the garage to wait by the car. We love her. And she's a super cool girlfriend of mine..the whole package.


We hiked even though we couldn't find the trail.
Hailey and Mikayla became fast friends and loved each other's company. I don't think they stopped talking the ENTIRE three days. I'm not even sure they ever listened to each other, they just talked and talked and talked.


Parker and Jenna continued their bonding over bowls and bowls of blueberries and hummus and snap peas and dried strawberries and everything else they could eat. And you've seen them dancing.


Love the hip swing attitude in this one.


Scott, Anne, Mikayla and Jenna (she's there on her mom's back I promise) Walker.

Ok, one update done...check.



1 comment:

  1. Looks like the whole trip was fun! You didn't mention the treasure hunt...I think it's the best story of the trip! Mom

    ReplyDelete