Monday, May 17, 2010

Oooo Baby the Bradys

In April, my friend Dionne Brady and her lovely family came to town. My parents were also here and we all had a great time! We met on Saturday at the Phoenix Zoo. We love the zoo, but good golly was it HOOOOTTTT!

I miss Dionne so much, especially in the middle of the night at work when I need her to make me laugh at random stupidity. I think we are both pretty hot mamas, but man does she make me look WHITE! Ebony and ivory, come together in perfect harmony...I dare you not to sing that all day.
Joy, her oldest and Parker's life long love, took an instant liking to Grampy and his cool wheels.

Hailey loves Joy and Dionne, always has.

Say cheeeese Brady family...can you guess who doesn't belong in this picture?
(Left to Right: MY CHILD, Joy, Dionne, Miss Lottie aka Grandma Brady, and JJ)

It really was so incredibly hot. Parker kicked Joy out of Grampy's lap and passed out cold.


Sunday we met at Rawhide Western Town. It was terribly tacky, hot, and yet fun :)


This just might be our Christmas card.


It all proved too much for Baby Jayson. Yes his binkie is indeed propping his head up. And yes, we have no idea how long he was asleep before we noticed.


Dionne and Joy decided, to make it all legal finally. The kids are so proud.
Miss you girl!
Update #3 done...check.

No comments:

Post a Comment